10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguably his best 20 minutes in a blue shirt, was probably the best of our front 3 in the very early stages until Phil and Haaland stepped up and took over. Faded after that when he should have been continually going at Dalot who was shitting his pants to get him sent off but the job was done by then. can be happy with his contribution today. Keep it up.
20 mins a game is not good enough is it ? He needs to take the game by the scuff more

Which is true (and I'm not going to open that can of political worms). The perception is, though, that he would have been "seen", rightly or wrongly, by NI fans as turning his back on his country.
Same country.

20 mins a game is not good enough is it ? He needs to take the game by the scuff more
I’d argue was the player that set the tempo from the off yesterday and got us making a quick start.

His involvement some of the goals is underrated too. He might not have made the final ball, so it doesn’t get highlighted but his ability to carry the ball made it possible for an assist to even occur.

I totally agree he has needed to influence games more but nobody can say he didn’t yesterday, or in the Wolves game. So maybe he’s turning a corner.

I’d argue was the player that set the tempo from the off yesterday and got us making a quick start.

His involvement some of the goals is underrated too. He might not have made the final ball, so it doesn’t get highlighted but his ability to carry the ball made it possible for an assist to even occur.

I totally agree he has needed to influence games more but nobody can say he didn’t yesterday, or in the Wolves game. So maybe he’s turning a corner.
I posted yesterday he played well and gave me more of what i want , he does wilt in games though , he cant be unfit , maybe lack of confidence when others are shining in a game , anyway he is on the right track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.