10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 mins a game is not good enough is it ? He needs to take the game by the scuff more
In this instance it was, it gave us impetus going forward, we got ahead and then foden and Haaland took over and finished it within a further 20 minutes themselves.

Turned his back on his country.
Jesus… get a grip, his country ? Lol, Do you know his family background ?

I’m assuming not… he was born and raised in Birmingham, ENGLAND. To parents who were also both born and raised… in Birmingham ENGLAND. Literally everyone else who he’s grown up with him is English other than some of his grandparents.

But hey ho you continue being bitter and despising him despite him giving his all for our club.

I'm his biggest critic, but he was fantastic yesterday, running driving at players, if he would only shoot sometimes. But a great game from him credit where its due

I’m assuming not… he was born and raised in Birmingham, ENGLAND. To parents who were also both born and raised… in Birmingham ENGLAND. Literally everyone else who he’s grown up with him is English other than some of his grandparents.

But hey ho you continue being bitter and despising him despite him giving his all for our club.
3 out of 4 of his grandparents are/were Irish. It’s probably why he likes to go out on the pop!

Don't worry.....He's bought a Swift Super Sprite caravan to ensure he doesn't completely forget his roots.

We'd all be Irish until we could get in the England team and sit on the bench!

He had Dalot on skates from the first minute.

Not that Dalot is a world beater but he was just toying with him all game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.