10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus… get a grip, his country ? Lol, Do you know his family background ?

I’m assuming not… he was born and raised in Birmingham, ENGLAND. To parents who were also both born and raised… in Birmingham ENGLAND. Literally everyone else who he’s grown up with him is English other than some of his grandparents.

But hey ho you continue being bitter and despising him despite him giving his all for our club.
Who did he play for at youth level?

Who did he play for at youth level?
He also used to play for Aston Villa at youth level, but that’s irrelevant now isn’t it ?

He plays for our club, he’s English (a lot more than he’s Irish which you conveniently didn’t bother to comment on), and he’ll give his all whilst in a blue shirt. They’re the facts relevant to this club and forum.

Quicker you realise that, the easier the healing process should be for yourself mate, I’m done discussing this petty grudge of yours with you in the meantime.

He also used to play for Aston Villa at youth level, but that’s irrelevant now isn’t it ?

He plays for our club, he’s English (a lot more than he’s Irish which you conveniently didn’t bother to comment on), and he’ll give his all whilst in a blue shirt. They’re the facts relevant to this club and forum.

Quicker you realise that, the easier the healing process should be for yourself mate, I’m done discussing this petty grudge of yours with you in the meantime.
Club football is different. I was born in the royal free hospital in NW London but I can tell you I'm definitely fucking Irish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.