10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Club football is different. I was born in the royal free hospital in NW London but I can tell you I'm definitely fucking Irish.
shouldn’t you despise yourself for turning your back on your country of birth? ;)

I seriously don't understand some of the criticism Jack gets. He could and probably should score more goals than he does. But it wasn't exactly his strong point when at Villa. He's among the best in Europe at what he's good at, which is getting his team up the pitch, drawing fouls. At times he plays it a bit safe. I think he needs to believe in himself more, that can't be easy to do when you have the likes of De Bruyne and Silva on the same pitch as yourself.

Let's try to stick to Jack's performances on the field please, not where he feels his national allegiances lie.

It's quite a nice change from the usual debate over him costing £100m and whether he's worth it! I reckon he's been worth every penny (that should get us back on track).

He is getting better but needs to start being more more dominant and running games...at times KDB, Bernardo and Foden all run/dictate games..Gundo as well, Rodri is metronomic in the way he affects game.
But he is improving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.