10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
One solution is that switching our possession "block" Bernado&Grealish duo to the right hand side in this situation. I know Grealish never plays as RW at City but he regularly switches position with the RW in England team. Strangely Pep never tried this.

So... You're saying that Pep Guardiola should take a leaf out of Gareth Southgate's book of coaching....

Good luck with that.

No one better at driving into the opposition half,and creating space for others by way of dragging defenders.Today was not a good game to get the best out of him though.
Watching the match on Sky (now there’s no pressure :) ). I think jack was better than I thought during the actual match. He never wastes a pass & makes space for the others. Think he’s much maligned because people expect him to be scoring rather than grafting.

Matched edersons assists this season at least, if he hits some form he may catch Allison.

Surprised phil1 hasn't been in here yet telling everyone how amazing he was and how wrong everyone is but it won't be long.

The question for me is would we have been any worse off by not signing jack and keeping the 200+million he's gonna cost the club?

No, not at all.

Last edited:
Jack Grealish is a huge part of our squad - can’t believe that people can’t see it.
We need balance and he brings a lot of it. Getting better all the time and will be quicker if city fans get off his back and get behind him - - that’s a fact

One of the first names on the team-sheet for me, and Pep seems to agree (most of the time).

He'll do for me.

Reactions: CC1
Matched edersons assists this season at least, if he hits some form he may catch Allison.

Surprised phil1 hasn't been in here yet telling everyone how amazing he was and how wrong everyone is but it won't be long.

The question for me is would we have been any worse off by not signing jack and keeping the 200+million he's gonna cost the club?

No, not at all.
Friendly reminder we lost points in all our away PL games without Grealish starting.

And before saying keeping Sterling and Jesus. They did not extend their contract and started looking a way out before Grealish joined.

Reactions: CC1
Jack Grealish is a huge part of our squad - can’t believe that people can’t see it.
We need balance and he brings a lot of it. Getting better all the time and will be quicker if city fans get off his back and get behind him - - that’s a fact
Yes he stands on the left wing and does fuck all but I guess in your eyes that brings incredible balance.

Friendly reminder we lost points in all our away PL games without Grealish starting.

And before saying keeping Sterling and Jesus. They did not extend their contract and started looking a way out before Grealish joined.
Let's be honest he's hardly going to get a goal or an assist in those games is he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.