10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great stuff to see. Said it in earlier posts am extremely chuffed to see how humble he is to our own fans & especially kids which I really wasn’t aware of & certainly not covered in the main stream media.

You can tell a lot of the fans in the stands warming to him last night & willing him to get on the scoresheet.

If someone from another team spoke about Zabaleta, for example, the way Grealish did about Almirón, we would all rightly think that player was a complete prick.
Jack seems to have a soft spot for kids but I’m not convinced he’s a particularly nice guy just because of that.

If someone from another team spoke about Zabaleta, for example, the way Grealish did about Almirón, we would all rightly think that player was a complete prick.

Jack seems to have a soft spot for kids but I’m not convinced he’s a particularly nice guy just because of that.
I think it's a tad harsh to say he's not a nice bloke, without really knowing him. To me he does come across as a down to earth and likable lad. What he said, when pissed , about Almiron was stupid and I'm sure he regrets that. But to say he isn't a decent guy is harsh.

I think he's just a bit cheeky. The Almiron stuff was just banter. He'd had a bad season and it was just a bit of fun. Definitely disrespectful, but alcohol played its part!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.