10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done, Jack, on remembering your promise to the young lad, whom you met at training.

Doing that celebration might not have meant much to you, nor taken much of your time, but it will mean the world to him that you kept your promise.

My admiration of you keeps on growing. You are a great ambassador for Manchester City.

I’m not going to lie. Before he signed for us I didn’t really have much of a good opinion about Jack. I used to think he was a typical young footballer. Flash, brash, and too much cash.
I could not have been more wrong.
Having now had chance to see him interviewed etc he is clearly a thoroughly decent, well brought up, and kind young man. A man who hasn’t forgotten where he came from. Just a decent person. A really really decent person.

I’m not ashamed to admit he’s making me revaluate the way I have judged other people that I didn’t really know.

I’d be so so happy if he stays with us for years and achieves all his ambitions in a City shirt, I really would, but if not and he ends up pursuing his career elsewhere one day I’ll still be delighted for him and wish him all the best.

He is a young man any man would be proud to call his son.
perfect words mate. City should be proud of him. He is a fantastic role model.

Well done, Jack, on remembering your promise to the young lad, whom you met at training.

Doing that celebration might not have meant much to you, nor taken much of your time, but it will mean the world to him that you kept your promise.

My admiration of you keeps on growing. You are a great ambassador for Manchester City.

Agree with the sentiment here. On your second paragraph, I think the great thing about Grealish is that it clearly does mean a lot to him. He was incredibly well regarded at Villa for doing similar too.

Agree with the sentiment here. On your second paragraph, I think the great thing about Grealish is that it clearly does mean a lot to him. He was incredibly well regarded at Villa for doing similar too.
Maybe I could have phrased it better, as I know that his sister has learning difficulties, so it obviously means a lot to him.

It was a small gesture on Jack’s part, but a very big one for it’s intended recipient.

Great post V70

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.