10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I could have phrased it better, as I know that his sister has learning difficulties, so it obviously means a lot to him.

It was a small gesture on Jack’s part, but a very big one for it’s intended recipient.

No I think your sentiment was absolutely spot on. Just wanted to point out with him, part of the reason it is so powerful is that it’s genuine.

There’s been a few players we’ve had over the last few years that I’ve been really invested in hoping they’re successful, mainly due to the vilification and false narratives they’ve had set against them by opposition fans or some in the media. Sterling the first few years after he joined, Stones and now Grealish.

This is what I mean, he gets it the same as you did -

Last edited:
Amongst all the excitement of scoring he still managed to stay calm and remember Finlay. What a lovely human being. Nice that a few outlets picked up on it.
Thought he was very good when he came on, had a swagger, used the ball well and finished that unselfish play by Wilson nicely.

No I think your sentiment was absolutely spot on. Just wanted to point out with him, part of the reason it is so powerful is that it’s genuine.

There’s been a few players we’ve had over the last few years that I’ve been really invested in hoping they’re successful, mainly due to the vilification and false narratives they’ve had set against them by opposition fans or some in the media. Sterling the first few years after he joined, Stones and now Grealish.

This is what I mean, he gets it the same as you did -

Class, well done Jack, nice to see a top footballer than can stay grounded.

So often we observe footballers living a lavish lifestyle with not the slightest care for those less well off.

Somehow, miraculously, Jack has retained his humility, kindness, compassion and generosity of spirit.

He’s the most wonderful role model for all of us when we encounter someone in life less well off.

I personally want Jack to remain at City for his entire career. He’s a special footballer, but more importantly he’s a special person.

Good on you Jack!

It was superb by Jack, to remember his promise on the World stage is extra special for Finlay.

Some footballers are brilliant with kids. I took my mate and her son down to the Etihad one friday when the lads used to train in the stadium. Afterwards they would walk to their cars, some would come over and sign autographs, have piccies etc. Frank Lampard was superb, Yaya Zabba and Sergio also took time out with the fans, Nasri just walked past and ignored the kids.

It doesn't take much to make a kid happy, my mates sons face when he had a piccy with Frank was priceless. My mates face even though she was in her 40s was priceless when she had a piccy with Yaya.

Its great we have good characters at the club, they make a difference for us, the people who matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.