10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just had Finlay on Radio 5 Live, what a lovely top boy he is, and what a wonderful human being Jack Grealish is. Nice to hear Finlay say his second favourite player was now Callum Wilson for the assist to Jack!
They were in Good Morning Britain an hour ago or so. Finley is absolutely on top of the world. They’ve just had big fat Sam on, and he said Grealish is the player you need in any club, not just for his ability on the pitch, but what he brings in the changing room and off the pitch.

I can’t praise the guy enough.

They were in Good Morning Britain an hour ago or so. Finley is absolutely on top of the world. They’ve just had big fat Sam on, and he said Grealish is the player you need in any club, not just for his ability on the pitch, but what he brings in the changing room and off the pitch.

I can’t praise the guy enough.
Life of the party as well

I felt privileged to know, from these pages, what the goal celebration was about; I'm sure most here thought of that young lad and how chuffed/amazed he would be feeling yesterday.
I’d watched the video last week with Jack and Finley. I knew he’d end up honouring his promise, but to have done it on the biggest stage. Amazing. Even my step daughter who knows nothing about, or has any interest in football told me what it was about this morning.

I believe the kids call it having gone viral.

What city are all about. Top class players and top class people.

Well done, Jack
Spot on. While the rags golden boy is crying to Piers Morgan because not enough people are bowing at his feet, our Jack is making a young lads year with a very special gesture.

Another example of the difference between us and them.

Jeremy Vine as Just shown the clip of Jack promising Finley of his goal celebration , they shown Jack scoring but not the bit where he did the celebration, Vine had to apologize, poor editing from the programme editing team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.