10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see people here still seems to have not taken well, to the fact that we paid 100 mil for jack for his marketing potential and is never going to be a 100 mil player on the pitch.

I see people here still seems to have not taken well, to the fact that we paid 100 mil for jack for his marketing potential and is never going to be a 100 mil player on the pitch.
Tell us more about this marketing, it gets bandied about all the time. How much money has he brought into the club?

Jack has all the ability to be a very good midfielder. Winger doesn't suit his skill set I'd say he was dangerous at Villa when he played more as a ten

Tell us more about this marketing, it gets bandied about all the time. How much money has he brought into the club?
marketing is not about direct money, but also about brand expansion and brand introduction which usually pays off in the long term, after the branding asset is no longer even active. I know it is hard for people who are not educated or practiced in marketing to understand such concepts. But I assure you there are dedicated marketing teams to analyze this in any big organization.

He was top man at Villa. No doubt now he will be on the way to becoming a Journeyman/player manager for a team in the lower echelons of the football pyramid. Nuneaton Borough spring to mind. Then again the 'Railwaymen' might just keep Jack in his adopted County of Cheshire.

Great guy but he's not cut out for it at us

Never a £100mil player, and its not to fault, but he looks so out of place for us.... he doesn't know what to do

It not just about the goals, but he has 1 goal and zero assists in 14 starts with a few sub roles thrown in

He is an attacker, he played on the left for Villa, he plays on the left for us....its pretty inexcusable to have a poor impact on games

marketing is not about direct money, but also about brand expansion and brand introduction which usually pays off in the long term, after the branding asset is no longer even active. I know it is hard for people who are not educated or practiced in marketing to understand such concepts. But I assure you there are dedicated marketing teams to analyze this in any big organization.
I'm not educated in marketing so can you emphasise further? Ta.

Great guy but he's not cut out for it at us

Never a £100mil player, and its not to fault, but he looks so out of place for us.... he doesn't know what to do

It not just about the goals, but he has 1 goal and zero assists in 14 starts with a few sub roles thrown in

He is an attacker, he played on the left for Villa, he plays on the left for us....its pretty inexcusable to have a poor impact on games

Is G/A the only way to define game impact?

When you win 3 MOTM out of 13 starts but still be called poor impact on games, it is time to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.