10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pineapple on pizza is lush, everyone who slags it off can fuck off. That goes to Grealish too, the pineapple less pizza eating ****
Pineapple on a pizza where I'm from might get you a prison sentence.

All the haters have you seen him wearing an Amazon outfit delivering presents no fucks given , genuinely one of the good guys

He's so good at drawing his man in and driving forwards but he just doesn't seem to know what he is going to do at the end of it. He often ends up taking it onto his left foot and doing nothing, when surely he wants to try and cut onto his right and get a shot away?! If he had more confidence, as he did in his Villa days, he's drive forwards and just take the shot on or find a team mate. He needs to get that confidence, but it will only come when he scores/contributes regularly. I hope he can have a good spell soon as then he'll never look back.

Took a good look at him last night when he came on and he definitely looked like that pizza had taken its toll.

He's so good at drawing his man in and driving forwards but he just doesn't seem to know what he is going to do at the end of it. He often ends up taking it onto his left foot and doing nothing, when surely he wants to try and cut onto his right and get a shot away?! If he had more confidence, as he did in his Villa days, he's drive forwards and just take the shot on or find a team mate. He needs to get that confidence, but it will only come when he scores/contributes regularly. I hope he can have a good spell soon as then he'll never look back.

Took a good look at him last night when he came on and he definitely looked like that pizza had taken its toll.

I think that he wanted to try a cut back using his left foot but unable to beat Gomez. He did quite often at Villa/England and sometimes last season here at City.

But yes I agree with you. Jack was not up to speed when coming on. Phil and John were a bit off as well. They grew into the game more after 5mins. I won't be too worried. After all they only had one brief training session the day before.

There are not rights on this thread trying to claim him as our worst ever signing. That's how bad some have it in for him. Irrational dislike that means they will never ever praise him but be on here like a shot if he's seen eating a bar of chocolate.

Now 120 goal 70 cap Sterling isn't here, someone is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.