10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offers nothing. I wanted Grealish but he offers nothing. Wingers are looked at for their goals and assists. Raz and Leroy brought that. Grealish offers nothing compared to those two, massive downgrade in that department for us

good game. everytime he came central he made something happen. out wide he gets shut down by three people without a overlap

Jack and Riyad did what they could with zero support due to no overlapping fullbacks and Kev and Bernardo being horrible.

I've defended him plenty of times on here, but he looks completely lost. Most of the team did today, but the likes of KDB, Bernie, Haaland get passes, for obvious reasons. I've defended him because, typically, Pep's signings often take time to adjust. But there has been zero improvement with his performances. It's a case of poor game, poor game, good game, poor game, poor game, good game; rinse and repeat. I think some are in a state of stupefaction about his perfermance against Leeds: he absolutely stunk the place out. The first half performance was worryingly bad. Watched Leeds with my Dad and in unison we screamed at the TV when, for the umpteenth time, Jack collected the ball on the touchline, took a couple of meaningless touches, and then passed back to Ake. To then be gifted the freedom of Elland Road for a simple assist doesn't alter the fact that he was garbage.

He's desperately running out of time. Phil offers much, much more. Jesus, so does Palmer at this stage. I could give a fuck if Foden has done a few silly "young lad" things, Pep needs to get his head out of his arse and realise he is thrice the player Grealish is at this time, and start picking the team accordingly.

Looking at it from a realist perspective, we're going to have to take a loss and sell him in the summer; honestly, that's where I think we're at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.