10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he does, but maybe just not at the level that we require. People can say he had two assists last game and Mahrez has two assists in two games, but they just aren’t dangerous enough.
Mahrez produced a great bit of skill to create the goal today which is something he is capable of doing. Grealish made two simple five yard passes against Leeds. I know they all count but there's a big difference.

Think Arteta will now try to snatch Grealish from us, we should not let him go fo anything less than 150million.

I think he does, but maybe just not at the level that we require. People can say he had two assists last game and Mahrez has two assists in two games, but they just aren’t dangerous enough.
Dribbles backwards more than he does forward and always on his arse...which slows the game down....Sergio used to get kicked from pillar to post and stayed on his feet....Grealish falls over at a breath of fresh air. He offers nothing in terms of creativity. He cant beat a man, doesnt get crosses in, doestn threat balls through, doesnt shoot enough or get them on target. He is sorrily predictable which makes us predictable.

Its time to start talking about the fact that he isnt good enough for where we want to be ...he contributes very very little.

Dribbles backwards more than he does forward and always on his arse...which slows the game down....Sergio used to get kicked from pillar to post and stayed on his feet....Grealish falls over at a breath of fresh air. He offers nothing in terms of creativity. He cant beat a man, doesnt get crosses in, doestn threat balls through, doesnt shoot enough or get them on target. He is sorrily predictable which makes us predictable.

Its time to start talking about the fact that he isnt good enough for where we want to be ...he contributes very very little.
It’s like he enjoys holding onto the ball and winning a free kick. It’s fucking boring and fragments our play and the game up too much though.

Proper mid-table level football.

Be more aggressive and positive, Jack lad! We’re shooting the other way to the way you’re facing 75% of the time.

I think every time Grealish went on the outside of their right back, he beat him and got a cross into the box.

However, he only tried it three times in the entire game and two of the crosses were shit.

The rest of the time he was predictable and very boring to watch.
2 moves.

1. invite the foul and get a free kick.
2. recieve the ball and run back towards his own goal in an arc across the middle and give it the right back.
repeat….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.