10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I’ll correct you… A 10 is not midfield. We don’t normally play a 10 and if we did, Grealish would be 4th choice at best..

That aside, he rarely played centrally for Villa. England don’t play a ten and he’s only got a handful of starts for England anyway.
I have put records of Grealish playing as 10 or 8 for Villa & England.
It proves what you said wrong.

What you said that he never played as a midfielder which is a completely a LIE.

England plays a ten regularly and it is usually Mason Mount.

You are just trying to making things up.

Scared shitless, assuming this is a joke.?
absolutely not. why do you think pep played defensive fullbacks and wingers who keep the ball instead of foden. because he was scared shitless of big everton dominating us in transitions.

He’s talented on the ball. It’s his football brain that hinders him. He’s looked out of his depth ever since he arrived sadly.

Seems a real decent bloke, but we’re a season and a half in and he’s still not affecting games often enough.

He’s been poor again this season, but pairing him with Mahrez is a bizarre call from Pep, and gets the worst out of both of them.

Like the combination of Grealish and Mahrez created us the goal in this match?

Rodri made a silly mistake and Stones&Akanji had a shocking defense display but it is Grealish and Mahrez taking the blame.

BRAVO!

Some comments here trying to justify grealish and making him appear as some world class misunderstood player are starting to look funny to me. I never understood why we paid 100 million for grealish and I still don't. Hopefully shirt sales are worth it!
Pep is the problem only because he starts grealish.. At this rate only reason he does would be because of his price tag.

What I see here is that some comments trying to be blind to how awful KDB was vs Everton and how Bernado was off the speed. Stones and Akanji Rodri shocking defense display also gifted them a goal. They just acted like Grealish cost the 2 points which was far from the reality!

Grealish and Mahrez did their job in our goal and contributed a lot in defense - while KDB or Bernado cannot say the same!

However some posters just threw everything on Grealish because he took your blue eye boy Foden's place. On the other night at Leeds, Foden came on and lost his man defending a corner which gifted Leeds a goal. Even Amazon prime post match interview could call that out and point out Foden lack of concentration. When he came on vs Everton, Alvarez lost the ball and Everton started the counter carrying the ball forward. Foden traced back half arsed and slowed down when he assumed the ball was out of line (which was not). It left Ake no choice but putting into a dangerous flying tackle which could cause injury.

Maybe Pep saw that in the training and then drop him?

What do you think of Foden when he could not pass Young or Milner and even not remotely interested in trying to do so (perhaps fearing for an injury before WC)? Who do you blame for the points dropped vs Villa and Newcastle? Just so shocking double standard it is beyond belief.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.