10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish his manager would tell him he takes too long to switch it to his right foot and hit it (hence the reason it gets blocked so often).

In reality, he's doing alright for us, the problem is tactics.

Agreed but I think it’s only fair to pint out that Jack (certainly after pep’s comments last night) is doing exactly what he’s told to do?

The way I see it Jack was actively involved in producing a really nice goal against a stubborn Everton team, but currently one goal isn't enough for this City team to win games at the moment which is our real problem.

Desperate...... But you keep saying he is doing a great job already so why the need to experiment...???
I have said in the past and I am still of the opinion today that the team functions better with Jack. Driving forward and keeping the ball centrally is what I would like to see. Everyone is quick to throw a player to the wayside now if they don’t score or assist every game. It would also give Foden a run out on the left instead of dropping him for rotation.

I have corrected you multiple times. But you keep on repeating Grealish never ever played in the midfield which is not a FACT.

Grealish played as 10 occasionally for England and half of his appearances in his last year at Villa 4231 set up. He also played as an 8 at times when Villa played 433 which is the same position as Gundo and Bernado. For example their play off final at Wembley. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48331145

Of course it is a different level required to play as a 10 or 8 for Villa comparing to City.

But if my son plays as a 8 for his school team, it is the same role as Bernado Silva. Everyone should respect it.

And I’ll correct you… A 10 is not midfield. We don’t normally play a 10 and if we did, Grealish would be 4th choice at best..

That aside, he rarely played centrally for Villa. England don’t play a ten and he’s only got a handful of starts for England anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.