Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see this set up

____________Ederson___________

Walker___stones__Laporte__gomez

__________Rodri_______________

_____Kdb_______Grealish_______

Palmer_____Haaland_____Foden

It would be an interesting watch. But that midfield would get heavily overran. As Grealish simply couldn’t give us the legs, tenacity or positional play of Bernardo or Gundogan.

I’d love to see that front 3 though..

It would be an interesting watch. But that midfield would get heavily overran. As Grealish simply couldn’t give us the legs, tenacity or positional play of Bernardo or Gundogan.

I’d love to see that front 3 though..

When we play “lesser” teams playing a baseball game we should come out on top with our attacking players and Haaland! If you play that type of football parked buses wouldn’t be parked

Personally I’d like to see how Rw instead of CM. It’s clear that he’s never going to cut inside and get shots off the way teams defend us. He’s tricky but one footed.

Personally the way I see it most teams double and triple our wide men and keep so many back that I think any cut inside winger is going to struggle to find space. I think we were at our best taking it to the goal line on the strong foot where a 2nd defender doesn’t supply support and now we have a clinical bastard like Haaland to finish that off. Put the wingers on their strong foot and let them go outside the man and see what that does to these back 6s

Hey??? That really does t make sense. If Paid £100m for Grealish to replace Bernardo, as some are suggesting. The question remains, why has he never had a second there?

Pep is using Bernardo & Foden sparingly as there’s no way we can get through January without out then playing near every minute. Same with Walker.
Foden hardly played before the WC, rumors of attitude issues, maybe he is starting to believe his own hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.