10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irony and hypocrite come to mind. You've made 24 posts in the last week alone.

You too like some others have appointed themselves jack's internet protector, where any criticism aimed at jack sees you jumping to his defence day after day. And I'm the one in a loop.
He's a handsome lad i guess, I'm not shocked

He’s got more energy than Kev and Gundo. He’s excelled in central positions in the past and is good at ball retention.
Try him out in the last 10 mins then in midfield when these 2 are tired.
A joke that you want to play him in a midfield before these two.

Irony and hypocrite come to mind. You've made 24 posts in the last week alone.

You too like some others have appointed themselves jack's internet protector, where any criticism aimed at jack sees you jumping to his defence day after day. And I'm the one in a loop.

Beginning to sound like a stalker if you're counting posts and your anti-Grealish groupies are following like lap dogs.

Try getting behind players perhaps instead of just criticising because you don't approve of his selection ? You no doubt believe that your football knowledge is superior and more balanced that the City management which is your prerogative, and you may be right ?

Pep makes the decisions with the intention of the best outcome for the team whether you agree or not.

I believe that Grealish has underperformed against expectations, but that he is mainly performing the role that he is asked to do.

So not so much " jack's internet protector" as you label it, but trying to see the bigger picture .

And Grealish can't select himself .

Beginning to sound like a stalker if you're counting posts and your anti-Grealish groupies are following like lap dogs.

Try getting behind players perhaps instead of just criticising because you don't approve of his selection ? You no doubt believe that your football knowledge is superior and more balanced that the City management which is your prerogative, and you may be right ?

Pep makes the decisions with the intention of the best outcome for the team whether you agree or not.

I believe that Grealish has underperformed against expectations, but that he is mainly performing the role that he is asked to do.

So not so much " jack's internet protector" as you label it, but trying to see the bigger picture .

And Grealish can't select himself .
You were the one who called me out not the other way around, I had no problem letting you go about your own business.

And the rest of your post is just the same stuff you always say so I'm not interested.

Beginning to have a nice run of games isnt he?

Once the goals come in, he will go up another level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.