10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pal on the inside said grealish is by a million miles the nicest lad in the squad and has time for anyone and everyone. Just a nice bloke.

Haaland and laporte not so much
Does everyone have to be everyone's best mate at work?

It's a job.

I cannot be around some of my work colleagues more than I have to

The feeling is mutual and you know what I don't go home crying about it like it sounds your 'pal on the inside' might do.

Made a difference when he came on and added another assist, 3 since the WC, must better and much needed.

The biggest difference today was he played a first touch cross in for his assist. Like to see more of this going forward. Has been taking too many touches up until now. Really good interview after the match. Need to see him kick on from now.

Does everyone have to be everyone's best mate at work?

It's a job.

I cannot be around some of my work colleagues more than I have to

The feeling is mutual and you know what I don't go home crying about it like it sounds your 'pal on the inside' might do.
What are you on about? Are you ok?

He was merely expressing an opinion when asked. Thats all

Get a grip you fadge piece

That goal last night is probably the first time I’ve ever seen him do something first time.

Fuck that fifteen touches and either go backwards or telegraph a cross/shot mate, be positive like that and you’ll flourish in our team!

Seriously. A few on here are pathological about it and Twitter and other social media are awash with some seriously nasty abuse towards him. Thankfully he seems to manage to (mostly) let it wash over him. Although he's made comments that make it clear he definitely knows about it.
Never seen any abuse on here. In fact most of the doubters like his personality off the pitch. The 'haters' is a made up narrative (on this forum at least) aimed at those who question his role. The vitriol towards the doubters is far less measured and aggressive. I have always questioned his acquisition but never hated or even disliked the man himself. Quite the contrary. And the kids seem to love him.
Now needs to kick on and build on the promising glimpses we have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.