10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
English....midfielder
Erm, I’m quite certain Philips is an English midfielder is he not?

Anyhow, that’s not what you posted my friend. Benchmark for ‘an alright squad player’ was the phrase you used, so just accept that you’ve posted some nonsense & move on bud :)

Opinions aren't wrong mate, he hardly played. My opinion is that he is an ok squad player, over priced but really likable lad...£100m is a hell of a lot of money regardless of what came after ..yes benchmark for any Englsh midfelder for us in future.

And yet he played more than Mahrez, Gundogan, Walker and Stones.

Go figure !

BTW it’s the squad that wins not your view of a first eleven.

And yet he played more than Mahrez, Gundogan, Walker and Stones.

Go figure !

BTW it’s the squad that wins not your view of a first eleven.
He is a great squad player as i said in every JG post. He keeps the ball, great attitude, seems to enjoy being here...just a bit limited in my opinion as a player but can play a role and ye if he went for a realistic tag I'm sure he would be a little more expansive (within the confines of Pep's wide player role)

Why are people so hung up on transfer fees, it makes no difference to their seat prices, no difference to their wallet. I go to watch City play football not study the balance sheet, I cheer every goal whether its scored by a free transfer player or one thats cost a fee. I am happy to leave the buying of players to the City management who have brought us great success over the last 12 years. In short WTF has transfer fees City pay got to do with our supporters or supporter's of other clubs and their managers.

Why are people so hung up on transfer fees, it makes no difference to their seat prices, no difference to their wallet. I go to watch City play football not study the balance sheet, I cheer every goal whether its scored by a free transfer player or one thats cost a fee. I am happy to leave the buying of players to the City management who have brought us great success over the last 12 years. In short WTF has transfer fees City pay got to do with our supporters or supporter's of other clubs and their managers.
For most clubs the new sustainability rules means you cannot afford to waste money on bad transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.