10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart of a lion. He is one of us.

I’ve felt this since the Liverpool game - He’s the Bernardo replacement (if he leaves).

The ridiculously skilled winger/attacking midfielder that could take it easy being flash somewhere else but runs himself into the ground for City, does as much dirty work as anyone and is personable and gets fired up and shows his emotions to the fans in big games.

I think we’ve still got quite a lot more to come from him. He can go up another level.

Ran out of words for post-WC Grealish. A #10 playing as a LW and still performing at a top level. He has performed vs Chelsea x2 , Liverpool , United , Arsenal x2 and Bayern this season. His 1v1 ability has also massively improved this year. He has added output on top of his already elite ball retention.

I think Pep started playing him over Foden because he wanted less verticality and more control and Grealish keeps the ball and can make a million passes like a typical Pep player.

Needs to control his temper better. Last couple of games he's needlessly reacted to situations getting booked and risking a second yellow. Today's sarcastic clap to the ref when on a yellow was particularly stupid.
Last thing we can afford at this stage is needless suspensions

Needs to control his temper better. Last couple of games he's needlessly reacted to situations getting booked and risking a second yellow. Today's sarcastic clap to the ref when on a yellow was particularly stupid.
Last thing we can afford at this stage is needless suspensions
Agree with that, but Tete acted like a right ****. Jack needs to learn to not react to that sort of behaviour, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.