10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to cut the getting into handbags every game , stupid yellow to get , not every game needs him to be on the wind up, it will back fire one day

Other than that he played very well

Get what you mean but I liked it. We battered them football wise and when they tried it on we were more than up to it to. We put them down good and proper.

Get what you mean but I liked it. We battered them football wise and when they tried it on we were more than up to it to. We put them down good and proper.
I like it too. Big improvement from when everyone watched Rico get a kicking v Spurs and just shrugged. Jack and Bernardo were giving it back last night. Gets the whole team invested. I think its a byproduct of the mentality we have right now. Its business time we and we mean business

I like it too. Big improvement from when everyone watched Rico get a kicking v Spurs and just shrugged. Jack and Bernardo were giving it back last night. Gets the whole team invested. I think its a byproduct of the mentality we have right now. Its business time we and we mean business

Yep, and we might not have got to see him deliver that iconic Stefan Savic moment had he not been so keen to get involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.