10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really unlucky with the second effort saved by Leno onto the bar.

When it comes to his finishing, it's not good, but we all know that. He contributes many, many other things.

Grealish is noticeably worse at finishing than any of our other attacking players.

I feel like you're missing the point for the sake of semantics.
I ain't, I responded directly to the context of the post. If the poster wanted to say he feels Jack is a poor finisher he/she could have just said that.

But bringing another player into it and using the chances today( one a failed attempt at a far post bend done by every player that ever lived and a finger tipped save that hit the bar) is a strange hill to die on.

I ain't, I responded directly to the context of the post. If the poster wanted to say he feels Jack is a poor finisher he/she could have just said that.

But bringing another player into it and using the chances today( one a failed attempt at a far post bend done by every player that ever lived and a finger tipped save that hit the bar) is a strange hill to die on.

You're getting hung up on hyperbole. I think it's fair to say most of us would have more faith in Foden, Haaland, Alvarez, Mahrez, Gundogan, De Bruyne or even Bernardo and Rodri when it comes to finishing those kinds of chances. It's the weakest part of Jack's game.

You're getting hung up on hyperbole. I think it's fair to say most of us would have more faith in Foden, Haaland, Alvarez, Mahrez, Gundogan, De Bruyne or even Bernardo and Rodri when it comes to finishing those kinds of chances. It's the weakest part of Jack's game.
I'm not I just replied to a post it's you who is blabbering on about it.

Strange game from Grealish. Fluffed a couple of shots and was desperately trying to get himself sent off for a second bookable offence. He didn't seem to understand what his role was on the left with Akanji hovering around. Mahrez and Walker both seemed confused also.

Agree about the Arsenal game but he needs to keep a lid on his emotions when we're in a title race. He's an important player for us now.

It's a double-edged sword. He does need to calm it down a bit but he seems to play better when wound up. Hope he can find a happy medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.