10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he played quite well. Certainly not his best game but kept the ball well, worked hard, created a couple of decent chances and hit the bar. He looked pretty tired though and has played a lot recently so probably due a rest.

Needs a rest, I think.

His emotions are always a part of his game, but he's letting the frustrations get to him a little lately. His overall disciplinary record is nothing to worry about - he plays best with a bit of a snarl on his face but he generally knows where to draw the line.

But fatigue affects decision making and poor decisions lead to frustration and when you're frustrated and some prick keeps fouling you with impunity, it rises to the top.

Give him a match off and I think he'll be back on an even keel.

Everytime he finds himself shooting in the positions like he did today, he shapes to shoot far top corner but everytime he shoots straight at the keeper... as a right footer on the left it's the thing he needs to improve the most.

Thought he was quiet today, dramas aside, but he has played a lot recently(in big high pressure games) so understandable

I was actually half expecting him to be rested today

He's played a hell of a lot in the last 4 months or so and has clearly been one of the first names on the team sheet which is testament to his performances

I think he could do with being rested for the next game and then he can come back firing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.