10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That incisive pass into the box to the left ‘8’ is a new string to his bow. I like it, something that slices through defences.

Interesting how people see the game, I thought he was the best player on the pitch using the eye test and who scored apparently thought so too.

Even though I do agree he wasn’t at his best, a lot actually went through him/his side.

He created chances in the first half, then got the free kick for the first goal and a superb assist for the second. Keep it up Super Jack.

One of the first names on the sheet these days,another MOTM contender performance.

Him and Haaland are forming a devastating understanding.

Jack is rapidly becoming my favourite player. Work rate is brilliant. Confidence is growing, Assists increasing. Just needs to back himself more with finishing and we have a devastating left attacker cutting in.

His game has gone up several levels this season and post world cup in particular. Think he has 7 assists so far along with half a dozen goals, winning lots of free kicks in dangerous positions and keeps possesion of the ball. Would like to see his goal ratio up to the double figure mark along with the same for assists in the league as he is more than capable of that. Think the more he wins the more he will want it and expect him to get better as he reaches his peak over next couple of seasons.

Apart from turning his performances on the pitch around, if you notice on the city tv sight he’s also good hearted, always the one with a word and joke for the kids who are waiting in the tunnel etc., lovely touch, seems really genuine, deserves the acclaim after copping abuse last season.

He certainly has started to justify the investment. Needs to curb his temper though . He invites fouls and then gets pissy . I cannot see Leeds or Everton not kicking the crap out of him. We need 11 players out there in every one of these major steps. We also don’t need the distraction and interruption of play by getting into it with opponents.
Pep needs to have a word…
Stick to making and scoring goals Jack..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.