10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big interview in the Mail.

It isn't very often that I'll sit down and read a whole interview and it's even less often that I'd click a DM link. That was worth it though.

What a great piece. Love the bloke.

Exactly as we all thought. It was so obvious that the reason for his improvement has been him feeling like he actually belongs here and that he doesn’t need to be subservient to Kevin or Bernardo or Gundo etc, he’s realised HE is the man and it’s changed everything.

Big interview in the Mail.

This is a good read.

Telling I think that he mentions having a tough game against Fulham, then later refers to having been emotional in the hotel before the match after learning about the death of someone he knew.

Perhaps adds a little context to both his performance and the "temper" we saw in him.

Just bringing this back in connection with the quote about what Pep said before the game...

Last edited:
Just saw this on Facebook:
20230508_145452.jpg

Erling is such a good influence on Jack. For me, one of the reasons why Jack is so good this season. It only goes to show that it's equally important to sign players with the right sort of attitude.

Enjoyed seeing him wind Carvajal up. Purposely drew a foul then laughed in his face while Carvajal gets a bollocking from the ref.

A few really important defensive contributions too.

Attacking threat largely nullified by the defensive role he had to play.

Not his best game, still looks a bit tired to me, but put in a big shift in support of Akanji.

Or, maybe I don't know what I'm talking about....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.