10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish he was half as aggressive in his dribbling going towards the opposition goal as he is going towards ours. It’s like he has ultimate confidence when his body is between the opposition and the ball, but as soon as it’s the ball between him and the defender he just doesn’t have the same confidence.

First half, offered basically nothing in attack and didn't do his defensive work well, kept pointing to akanji down the line as in he would cover the inside then just stopped tracking. Second half, still offered nothing going forward but did at least sort his defensive work out.

I'd want to see foden start the second leg, carvajal is somebody he would absolutely rinse, you can get penalties or red cards from him if you go at him.

Last edited:
Forst half, offered basically nothing in attack and didn't do his defensive work well, kept pointing to akanji down the line as in he would cover the inside then just stopped tracking. Second half, still offered nothing going forward but did at least sort his defensive work out.

I'd want to see foden start the second half, carvajal is somebody he would absolutely rinse, you can get penalties or red cards from him if you go at him.
lol

Rest Jack in the Everton game. Foden can come in his place. We need him fresh and ready for the 2nd leg.

Thought Carvajal got in his head a bit tonight but no surprise when he got shoved into the advertising boards at full speed only for the ref to act like he never saw it. Have him on toast back at our place, Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.