10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like end product. And unless Pep is being untruthful so does he. He has put on the record he wants Jack to attack the full back more.
If he is as poor as you have convinced yourself, he shouldn't be getting any game time.
I want the team to win. How Pep does that is his call and, so far, he's proven to be not bad at it

we had a number of counters with numbers in the 2nd half where as soon as he received the ball the attack completely died because he just stood on it for a solid 5 seconds, you could see the visible frustration in the faces of some of his teammates. lad is just slow thinking as all hell

we had a number of counters with numbers in the 2nd half where as soon as he received the ball the attack completely died because he just stood on it for a solid 5 seconds, you could see the visible frustration in the faces of some of his teammates. lad is just slow thinking as all hell
Did he keep the ball as he was probably asked to or did he lose it and leave us open to a counter attack when we were trying to see the game out?

We had literal 3v2s man. You are trying to spin it into a positive when we could've scored and finished the game.
I don't need to spin anything,Pep has explained many times what Grealish gives with control and keeping posession. Take it or leave it, doubt Pep or Grealish care that much.

Reactions: OB1
If he is as poor as you have convinced yourself, he shouldn't be getting any game time.
I want the team to win. How Pep does that is his call and, so far, he's proven to be not bad at it

The OP has to be one of the most negative on this forum.

Not sure why he bothers watching the team as he finds fault and criticism with most of them.

Sad really when there is so much to really enjoy about the team .

Reactions: OB1
The team is always evolving, Pep isn’t playing the same way as last season that’s why he bought Doku to the table to keep our rivals guessing. Now if I was Jack when he gets a start he needs to try something different, Jack isn’t slow so there’s no reason why he can’t dribble past a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.