10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What people who clearly don't really understand football and probably spend all day on FIFA fail to understand is that Grealish is a magnet for opposing defenders. That obviously creates space for others to explore even if he's not assisting or scoring himself. That along with how many fouls he draws in dangerous areas, and how gets us up the pitch better than anybody, means that he is an exceptional option to have for certain games.
In terms of attracting players, the same is true of Doku, Haaland, and also to an extent Kovacic. That invariably means there will be space elsewhere and chances will follow.

Watching all three yesterday it is easy to see that Grealish, Kovatic and Nunes offer little in the way of goals.

Despite being able to get into decent goal-scoring areas their efforts on goal were pretty poor and without the threat from KDB when fit, it looks a weakness within the team.

Gundogan provided the goal threat which is no longer apparent from the midfield options and I'm not sure how his goals are likely to be replaced.

And whilst not a serious issue against Young Boys, in tighter games against better teams, it could prove to be more decisive .
Bernardo seems to have shifted from the wings to Gundogans position and will replace Gundogans goals. Foden playing on the right seems to be providing more goals than Bernardo did over there so with Doku's goals too we are more than fine for goals.

In terms of attracting players, the same is true of Doku, Haaland, and also to an extent Kovacic. That invariably means there will be space elsewhere and chances will follow.

Indeed. But it should be quite easy for anyone to see what Grealish brings to the team when he plays. Him and Doku couldn't be any more different in style so they are two great options to have.

Watching all three yesterday it is easy to see that Grealish, Kovatic and Nunes offer little in the way of goals.

Despite being able to get into decent goal-scoring areas their efforts on goal were pretty poor and without the threat from KDB when fit, it looks a weakness within the team.

Gundogan provided the goal threat which is no longer apparent from the midfield options and I'm not sure how his goals are likely to be replaced.

And whilst not a serious issue against Young Boys, in tighter games against better teams, it could prove to be more decisive .

Alvarez playing with Haaland helps.

You may wish to consider whether your girlfriend's behaviour says more about you than it does about her, or certainly about Grealish.

Of course Jack doesn't have any problem with girls finding him attractive (I sometimes wonder if that's a factor in why a certain type of male fan gets so irritated by him).
Of course it is...of that I have no doubt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.