10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 start's in the PL, sorry but that's shocking.

I agree not poor but again like much of his time with us, underwhelming.

He had an injury but he needs to get back to the level he set at the turn of this year, he is a senior player, and a player that should be pushing us forward and that has not been the case for a vast majority of this season.
The lack of starts is more Doku playing great than Grealish underperforming IMO but I agree on the whole.

As good as Doku has been on the left, I think we need to try and play him on the right so we can play both at the same time. I think they could potentially complement each other well on opposite sides. Or, as others are saying move Grealish a bit more inside.

The lack of starts is more Doku playing great than Grealish underperforming IMO but I agree on the whole.

As good as Doku has been on the left, I think we need to try and play him on the right so we can play both at the same time. I think they could potentially complement each other well on opposite sides. Or, as others are saying move Grealish a bit more inside.
He had a disappointing end to last season in terms of the form he set post WC.

I thought the booking against Spurs summed up his season.

As said from Luton I want to see the player perform and make himself undroppable.

We missed him last night IMO. I was really disappointed with his petulant yellow card on Sunday. He really diminished the team with his stupidity. He knew he replaced an injured Doku and Rodri was already suspended.

Wonder what was in his head watching last night?

We missed him last night IMO. I was really disappointed with his petulant yellow card on Sunday. He really diminished the team with his stupidity. He knew he replaced an injured Doku and Rodri was already suspended.

Quite happy not to be playing i think , he knew he couldnt get booked last game but was petulant anyway , about time he put his non childish head on

I hope it hurt him, it should and I also hope Pep hit him in the pocket with that stupid booking, petulence in the extreme, happened to several of our players this season and that should be stopped quickly.

The suspension was stupid and I hope he's learned a lesson. He could have been a hero yesterday. Could have proved a point to his former club. Instead he was a bystander to a shitshow.

Needs to put that behind him now and get into a run of form. When he's at his best our system works so much better.

The suspension was stupid and I hope he's learned a lesson. He could have been a hero yesterday. Could have proved a point to his former club. Instead he was a bystander to a shitshow.

Needs to put that behind him now and get into a run of form. When he's at his best our system works so much better.
It was idiotic to even test it, but I swear I've seen multiple players kick the ball away since that Spurs game and not get a card. It's so inconsistently given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.