10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like clockwork, the usual suspects are back slagging Jack off despite the fact he wasn’t even part of last night’s shitshow.
He was part of the reason it was a shit show. If he had not been so petulant and missed the match due to being an idiot, he could have played on the left, Foden on the right, Bernie in the middle with Rico and Stones stepping up from the back.
That imo would have made a massive difference to our set up.

It was idiotic to even test it, but I swear I've seen multiple players kick the ball away since that Spurs game and not get a card. It's so inconsistently given.
The inconsistency in giving th card drives me nuts. But yes, you don't want to test it. As some at some point give the card

Control was crucial to Pep’s philosophy up until this year, regardless of Grealish.

We don’t have as much this season, along with less creativity, so we’re struggling a little bit at present.
As a general rule, our control is worse when it's in our half or predominantly at the feet of one of our defenders...

The less it's in our half and at the feet of a defender, the better.

Id fancy Jack in the Alvarez/ Kevin Role

As a general rule, our control is worse when it's in our half or predominantly at the feet of one of our defenders...

True, to a degree, but that depends on our build up and the opposition‘s press.

I, too, would like to see him tried in Alvarez’s role, but that whole role needs parking whilst we learn to build up properly again.

He was part of the reason it was a shit show. If he had not been so petulant and missed the match due to being an idiot, he could have played on the left, Foden on the right, Bernie in the middle with Rico and Stones stepping up from the back.
Don't be silly.

Pep would not play him at all. Pep did not start him vs Arsenal and put Foden on the left last time when Rodri was missed.

Why do you think that this time it must be different?

I'd also like him there, but two+ years of him never playing there suggests pep doesn't.

No one is digging out Rodri for getting his fifth yellow on his thread since last night.

So bloody predictable.

No one is digging out Rodri for getting his fifth yellow on his thread since last night.

So bloody predictable.
Mate Rodri was booked for a professional foul and and in my opinion very unlucky as it was more clumsy and his first of the game.....he had plenty of stick on here for his silly reaction to get a straight red v Forrest .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.