10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know he’s genuinely getting walloped when he doesn’t stay on his feet? I read it a lot about him and it baffles me. I see him go down, see the replay of a blatant foul and yet the next thing he’s being accused by all and sundry of going down too easily.
It’s a myth, one which is sadly perpetuated by blues.

He’s my favourite current player alongside Foden. Not because I think he’s the best, there are others more worthy of that mantel but my favourite because he give’s everything even when he’s blatantly treated differently by refs to others and has defenders twatting him constantly whilst he just tells them to fuck off.
He also seems like a top lad who you could sit and have a good laugh with.
Baffles me the shit he gets from blues. I can only guess the cunts are dead inside.

He absolutely isn’t a diver; he’s a player who draws fouls and makes sure the ref knows.

He is genuinely a nice lad with bags of personality. And any City player who wraps their Lambo SUV in sky blue has to be OK.

Just read his house was robbed while he was playing last night and his family were in the house, hope they are all OK, got away with 1 million worth of jewellery.
This might explain why he sprinted off the pitch.

Grealish has to keep playing even if Doku is fit.

Thats how he is like last season, if he is in form, you dont bench him.

Doku can play RW anyways.

Grealish has to keep playing even if Doku is fit.

Thats how he is like last season, if he is in form, you dont bench him.

Doku can play RW anyways.

Yeah i wonder why Pep didn't play Doku in RW consistently instead he need to bench Grealish just so Doku can play LW.

They can start and play together, no need to bench one of them.

Hardly an asset as he keeps getting booked , 3/4 times this season in all comps , that is just stupid and the one time he then clapped the ref he was lucky he didnt get a second yellow, it needs stopping not encouraging , he does it for fun but the game is not about fun when you risk getting sent off . Not talking about reacting to the roughness he gets but actively trying to wind them up for nothing
It's a huge asset, we are a much better team when fired up and facing an angry crowd, we witnessed that at Luton, a game where Grealish was superb.

Yeah i wonder why Pep didn't play Doku in RW consistently instead he need to bench Grealish just so Doku can play LW.

They can start and play together, no need to bench one of them.
Set one against the other to give X and BM a hot topic to discuss

So no one will pay attention when his favorites have an off day.

Apparently only the left wing spot needs competition. But not right wing or no 10.

Pep lets Alvarez and Foden crowding no 10 rather than having a fair competition. But Doku and Grealish are not allowed in the other spots:)

I was answering a specific point about winding up players should be encouraged so butt out , you are exhausting sometimes
Yet haven’t bothered to comment at all on his recent performances that have been very good? I won’t be butting out thanks, I’m happy to pull you on your double standards every day of the week. If it’s exhausting then pop me on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.