10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will accept the reality one day.

Have you worked?

It is just HR basic "how to manage an employee out" case.
I wouldn’t accept anything you post on here as a reality because your previous body of work doesn’t tend to give me much confidence that you know what day it is.
Stick to baseball or basketball.

No

I am talking about FACT if you could read. You are mixing cup games and CL status with PL status.

It is you making things up saying Grealish played less because Halaand was absent. It is simply not true. Grealish played more during Halaand's injury. It just breaks your "goal threat" theory doesn't it?

BTW I did not deny Foden/Alvarez goal threat at all in my post.

Mate, i’ve given you total minutes that they’ve all played, goals and assists..

Grealish is miles behind the goal threat of Foden and Alvarez. If the concrete evidence doesn’t show you this. Then just simply having eyes should.

Grealish has his role, but taking up the slack in Haaland’s absence isn’t it.

Looked happy enough on Tuesdays training pictures - was on the winning side too

Clearly if he is not happy and throwing tantrum. He will not even in training ground at all much less been allowed by Pep to train.

The thing some people are going to just to justify their hatred for Grealish. It's really pathetic.

Clearly if he is not happy and throwing tantrum. He will not even in training ground at all much less been allowed by Pep to train.

The thing some people are going to just to justify their hatred for Grealish. It's really pathetic.
Nobody hates Grealish, don't be dramatic.

It’s not a matter of hating him, it’s just Doku and Bobb are more of a threat.
Probably time to move on in the summer.
And for games where we need more of a threat, that's great

For games where we need control, Jack is still a better option. I know who I'd rather start away at Real Madrid, for example

Even if his time with us comes to an end this summer, I hope he would leave with our respect and the love he deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.