10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed 13/18 passes, 17 ball carries and 2 successful take-ons out of 2.

He created one big chance for Doku.
I imagine a couple of the passes that went amiss were in the 18 yard box when crowded out by about 6 players!!

Like I said yesterday, he wasn’t a world beater when he came on but there was nothing deserving of the inevitable criticism from the handful who haven’t changed their tune since day one.

Completed 13/18 passes, 17 ball carries and 2 successful take-ons out of 2.

He created one big chance for Doku.
If he didn't work hard to get the ball back then it would be a rarity as he's more than willing to do the defensive part of the game. Tbh I can't remember if he didn't work hard..as more often than not Arse just kicked the ball back to us and continued with their 6-4-0 formation.

I imagine a couple of the passes that went amiss were in the 18 yard box when crowded out by about 6 players!!

Like I said yesterday, he wasn’t a world beater when he came on but there was nothing deserving of the inevitable criticism from the handful who haven’t changed their tune since day one.
Yeah, he was 6/19 for me, rusty, but he tried. The only joy Arsenal got down that side was once with Martinelli, but that went nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.