10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

I believe that Oscar Bobb is the 'replacement' for Bernardo. The latter cannot be replaced like for like, but Bobb has the close control, awareness and work ethic to give it a go. If that's the case, then the players coming in should balance the experience lost. I suspect Pep is seeking a more dynamic approach.

Musiala would be a sensational signing.

I heard a rumour a few weeks ago about a certain player possibly returning, and with some of his public outbursts at his new club it may have some legs, hard to imagine but strange things happen in football.
Gundo?

I wouldn't be shocked to see him leave if a ridiculous figure arrived, but with our homegrown quota requirements, especially considering we are going to lose Phillips and maybe Walker, will see any deal be likely a non-starter.

I still firmly believe that Jack's decadent summer contributed to his lack of form in the first half of the season and played a part to the consequent injuries that he couldn't shake off. He hasn't looked after his body well enough as a professional athlete should have and I think that would have frustrated Pep to some degree.

i don’t get this grealish to chelsea thing. why would he want to go there?

Can someone in this goddamn whole thread how to make sense about this whole nonsense about "Jack didn't looked after his body professionaly" yet despite all of that shit Pep you know that guy who will bench and drop everyone the moment he thinks one of his player didn't commited enough to earn their place in starting lineup still play Jack whenever he is fit enough to play.

Seriously all of this makes me crazy on how some people makes stupid speculation like that despite the real situation on the pitch (IE he always get played whenever he is fit enough by Pep) tell you otherwise.

Be Sane I reckon, if true. One year left at Bayern.

Gundogan is done, we will have moved on now and look to the future with younger additions.
Don't recall Leroy having any public outbursts this year though? And he said new club so I assumed it would be someone who left last summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.