10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Or it's just one of Pep tactical decision and you reading too much on this?

Don't be that kind of guy in that transfer forum who put too much nonsense in his speculation and presenting it like it is defacto 100 fact.
I am just saying with the performance on Sunday I am not surprised Grealish looked shocked at getting pulled.

We are getting linked with the likes of Musiala, so IF he came where does he fit in?

I am just saying with the performance on Sunday I am not surprised Grealish looked shocked at getting pulled.

We are getting linked with the likes of Musiala, so IF he came where does he fit in?

You don't need too much worried on this.

KDB and Pep literally spat on each other in match on multiple occasions yet there's nothing suggest that their relationship is becoming worst because of that.

Like i said don't be like that guy.

You don't need too much worried on this.

KDB and Pep literally spat on each other in match on multiple occasions yet there's nothing suggest that their relationship is becoming worst because of that.

Like i said don't be like that guy.
Worry FFS

The only thing I am interested in is MCFC and winning titles.

Think we'd only go for the likes of Musiala if we know Bernardo is leaving, I not sure he is myself.

Pep got the system wrong at the weekend. Their 5 at the back surprised us and gave our wingers no room to work in. It’s no surprise that both got hooked and we then dominated because of the overload in the middle.

Pep got the system wrong at the weekend. Their 5 at the back surprised us and gave our wingers no room to work in. It’s no surprise that both got hooked and we then dominated because of the overload in the middle.
There were far worse performances than Grealish but the main thing is changes were made, they worked and we got 3 points and that's all that matters.

Bernardo for Paquetta I would think

Bruno to replace Phillips and possibly Kovacic
Don't think so myself, think we want Paqueta regardless, gives us 2 from Paqueta, Foden,KDB.Kovacic.
Can't see Bruno replacing Phillips because don't see where he get games when Rodri plays, think it will be a different option.
If Bernardo stays we have Grealish Doku, Bernardo Bobb, maybe Savio for the wide positions. So only if Bernardo goes do I think we'd look for somebody like Musiala.

Don't think so myself, think we want Paqueta regardless, gives us 2 from Paqueta, Foden,KDB.Kovacic.
Can't see Bruno replacing Phillips because don't see where he get games when Rodri plays, think it will be a different option.
If Bernardo stays we have Grealish Doku, Bernardo Bobb, maybe Savio for the wide positions. So only if Bernardo goes do I think we'd look for somebody like Musiala.
If there is the slightest chance a player of the calibre/potential of Musiala is available the club has to go for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.