10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lo
Don't really know where to post this, but I found it funny.

448691823_859069969587664_3731113572139249831_n.jpg
Opposite way round if anything

Lo

Opposite way round if anything
Also, those are old pictures. This week you could have created the same contrast with pictures of Jack training on vacation and Haaland lounging on a yacht. (I have no problems with what either of them choose to do, I just don’t like how some select pictures make us think we know a player).

If the news of him preparing to report back to pre-season early is true, I hope Pep says he appreciates the commitment but insists he comes back on time. He'll be one of the few to have a full pre-season anyway, there's really no need to come back any earlier unless he had injury or fitness concerns which doesn't appear to be the case. the rest is arguably even more important given they'll all be going into a long season followed by the club world cup next summer and then potentially a world cup the summer after. Some players might not get a real summers rest until 2027.

Good to see him fully focussed on getting himself ready for next season. I don't have an issue with him getting pissed to celebrate a win, those are times to cherish and if that's how he wants to do it then fine. When his performances aren't good enough it's the first thing to be jumped on though, so it's good he's showing his professional attitude and working hard to be ready for next season.

I do think people overplay his boozing. I listened to a podcast the other day where Micah Richards was saying Gareth Barry was a proper drinker and loved it, but no one ever guessed it and thought he was the ultimate hard working pro. If you can get a picture of Jack with a lager you are selling papers so it's always sensationalised.

Looks from Insta and others that Jacks working his bollocks off and fully focused on hitting the ground running for the new season.

If he’d gone to the Euros he probably would have been sat holding the Lucozade and bibs on the bench. It’s blessing in disguise he isn’t part of that shit show and he can spend time getting himself ready for the new season. Doku finished the season strong so the challenge is to get his place back in the starting line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.