10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As one of the resident females, I’m also here to catch you up on any gossip. Pictures today were published of Grealish’ long term girlfriend looking pregnant. There had been rumors of this. Just pictures, no confirmation, but these look like more than a bad angle and ill fitting shirt. Obviously nothing to do with football on the surface.
I've seen the pix before they were pulled from Stun/ Fail websites and Sasha does indeed look pregnant. Unless she's been in front of Luke Shaw at the pasty counter in Greggs..... :-)

Nothing confirmed yet, and also with the break in at Christmas, plus a run of injuries didn't help Jacks form last season.

I really like Jack and hope he can get it together for next season, beginning with applying himself to training!

Jack will be well rested come pre-season and that’s definitely our win. A fully fit Jack, with a desire to prove his doubters wrong will be like a new signing, he’ll be busting a gut to show us and the world what he can do, I’m confident of that.
Erling and Stefan have had a rest too.
John, Phil and Kyle will be back soon going off current performances.
Kevin and Jeremy likewise.
Josko and Matteo look like they’ll be going on their holidays soon too.
Before you know it our pre-season tour of America could look like one from yesteryear, lots of first teamers available from the start.
Unfortunately Rodri, Ruben, Bernie and Nathan are likely to be delayed. Rodri in particular is a big concern, the lad is shattered. At least he can be rested in Spains next game.

Jack will be well rested come pre-season and that’s definitely our win. A fully fit Jack, with a desire to prove his doubters wrong will be like a new signing, he’ll be busting a gut to show us and the world what he can do, I’m confident of that.
Erling and Stefan have had a rest too.
John, Phil and Kyle will be back soon going off current performances.
Kevin and Jeremy likewise.
Josko and Matteo look like they’ll be going on their holidays soon too.
Before you know it our pre-season tour of America could look like one from yesteryear, lots of first teamers available from the start.
Unfortunately Rodri, Ruben, Bernie and Nathan are likely to be delayed. Rodri in particular is a big concern, the lad is shattered. At least he can be rested in Spains next game.
A fully motivated, fully fit and full pre-season Grealish could smash next season.

It's up to him, Southgate must have given him the best motivation he could have ever wished for.

Don't really know where to post this, but I found it funny.

448691823_859069969587664_3731113572139249831_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.