10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So next season you can be critical of a player's performance, as long as next game you praise him, even if the performance remains the same?
I think it sounds like, in order not to be banned, you can be critical but as long as you praise him in the same game, even though the performance is still the same!
Because if you do not praise him in the same game, infact, in the same sentence you were critical of him, you'll need to praise him too or else, you won't be able to participate in his forum in the next upcoming game!!!!!!!!
Note that we have been BOOKMARKED. This is strike 2. One more strike, we are banned!

Coming back to Jack, I'm hoping he is gonna have a great season doing the business for us and the club/team. I admit I haven't been impressed with his contribution since the treble but I'm hoping for a bit of a difference from him with some venturing inside with the odd goal and/or assist. As long as he wears that shirt we all need to get behind him.

Coming back to Jack, I'm hoping he is gonna have a great season doing the business for us and the club/team. I admit I haven't been impressed with his contribution since the treble but I'm hoping for a bit of a difference from him with some venturing inside with the odd goal and/or assist. As long as he wears that shirt we all need to get behind him.
He'll be the second best player on the pitch at every game. No prizes for guessing the best player!!! :-)
Seriously though, Jack is a hard worker, the stupid know nowt media have given him a bad name just because he was a 'giddy' kid who got drunk after winning an unprecedented treble (plus of course he plays for City). Let the lad breathe, let him play football. He comes over as one of the kindest, caring players especially with young fans so let him be!! (Not you obviously @Bill Walker, you're obviously on the same page as me. ) :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.