10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's taken jack 3 years to get in shape to play for us? A bit unprofessional I'd say. He should have been in top shape from day one.
That’s bollox. He was ripped last season too and probably the one before. Those who criticise his mentality are probably just jealous of his looks, wealth and zest for life.

Happens to me all the time. ;-)

That’s bollox. He was ripped last season too and probably the one before. Those who criticise his mentality are probably just jealous of his looks, wealth and zest for life.

Happens to me all the time. ;-)
Personally I'm jealoused of his calf, I would never like him because of that

Or @Ric decrees that we aren't allowed a thread for him or Doku this year to save us all the bother.
Ha, that would probably be easier all round!

On a serious note though, I think we'll start moderating the player threads more strictly next season. If the same users are just repeatedly slagging off certain players then they'll face thread bans. Constructive criticism is fine, of course, but constant negativity (and the inevitable ensuing arguments) just spoil the threads for everyone.

Ha, that would probably be easier all round!

On a serious note though, I think we'll start moderating the player threads more strictly next season. If the same users are just repeatedly slagging off certain players then they'll face thread bans. Constructive criticism is fine, of course, but constant negativity (and the inevitable ensuing arguments) just spoil the threads for everyone.
While you're at it can you ban the word 'Bellingham' and all its derivatives. Every fucking thread now

Who, Ric or JB..?
Ric has good taste I reckon so JB..! Haha!
I don’t think I’ve been guilty of using the Bellendisms but out of respect for you as one of my faves I’ll be sure to use the term JB when discussing him from henceforth. :-)

Ric has good taste I reckon so JB..! Haha!
I don’t think I’ve been guilty of using the Bellendisms but out of respect for you as one of my faves I’ll be sure to use the term JB when discussing him from henceforth. :-)
I'll have you know Ric came to my house years ago and i'm sure he wanted me. It was the look in his eye..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.