10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Jack, can’t catch a break. Haha!

Reckon we’ve got some pug ugly members posting on this thread… :-)

It’s the only explanation for this continuous bumping of his thread by those having a dig at him.
He’s shown since being here that he’s a much valued member of an exceptional squad, playing his part in our most successful season ever.
Seems like a cracking lad off the pitch who’s grown up since his younger days.
He represents us in a way we don’t see often and apart from his fee (which some will never get over) has done nothing to get the grief he does.
Even if you don’t rate him highly for whatever reason you can surely see his positives? Concentrating solely on the negatives is a proper cunts trick.

Likes didn't exist when I made the majority of my posts kiddo.

Nice to see that you're paying attention to my stats, now do the same with grealish
I do pay attention to his stats. Such as him being the biggest chance creator in the UCL last year. There are many other great stats associated with Grealish if you'd care to look, rather than simply focusing on G/A, which is very simplistic IMO.

I've had to delete a few posts this afternoon. If any on here want to get into arguments with other poster(s), take it to private messages. If they continue on here, threadbans will be issued. Debate Grealish, by all means. But pack in the back and forth arguments and insults.

For the record I don’t actually want to get into arguments with posters, but I take umbridge at posters who try to gaslight and troll me and are allowed to unchecked.

I only came on here this morning to flag that lovely video of Jack and the disabled fan! And then the usual suspects saw the thread was bumped and went to have a dig at Grealish again.

It’s the posters who can’t stop criticising our players needlessly that are the problem on this forum. They need to head over to Red Cafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.