10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound advice. What's the problem here?
It is sound advice in general, I don’t dispute that. But it’s completely irrelevant to what has happened and was unnecessary IMO. Unless you think Jack’s social media activity is to blame for the burglary. Because that’s the only way it would be in any way relevant to the problem at hand.

Not his best game, but clearly the recent awful events at his home have understandably upset him. Nice to see he got a good ovation when subbed. I'm sure he will bounce back.

Well Pep gave the Scum the headline they wanted. Maybe he should think before speaking. While he’s not wrong that modern day players have different things to contend with, the comments about social media were absolutely unnecessary. None of Jack’s social media use has ANYTHING to do with his house being burgled. Same with Kev, same with the other players. So essentially, Pep handed the hypocritical tabloids an open goal with his comments which at least on the surface, are absolutely victim-blaming. I don’t think Jack would have been too happy with any of it.

View attachment 102767
If you could never post anything that has that sort of shit on it that would be ideal. The S*n don't deserve any sort of promotion.

I was surprised he started.

Even more surprised at the lack of sympathy for him from thankfully, a very small minority of blues. Some acted as if he couldn't be shaken as well just because he wasn't physically in the home when it was burglarized.

I'd be more shaken by these things if I wasn't at home because it'd bother me more that my family went through it without me there, especially when in future everyone knows when you're gonna be away again, all they have to do is look at your fixture list.

That would play on anyones mind.

I'm a fan of his, but I've been finding it hard to seek out positives with him of late. Even a fair bit before the burglary. He needs to pick it up with Doku back or he'll be on the outside looking in.

I praise him week-in-week-out, but I thought he wasn't all that today. A healthy competition with Doku will sort that out, though.

I think i finally get it With Jack. Its not about driving at defenders, its not about personal stats or glory. Its about possession, relentless recycled possession. Yes it boring. Yes he sometimes over does it when hes isolated the defender in a 1v1 And he passes back. But just look at our record when he plays.

It clicked when Doku came on and immediately ran at his defender, got a yard on him and centered it with his left foot to……no one. Huddersfield defender easily intercepted it and played a ball in the channel. Lucky Gvardiol just beat the winger to it or they were away.

exactly like the 3-3, 4-4 games weve had. Doku will bring goals, but we concede them too. For the big games it has to be Grealish for me. Doku as an impact sub or if were chasing it and need penetration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.