10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

I have a really positive feeling about Jack this season, being left out of the Euro squad will have been a kick in the bollocks for him and him about to become a father will focus him further.

I would be telling him that he is first choice and rotate Doku and Savio on the other wing, fuck it, i'd be tempted to drop him into midfield as well.

The only reason he's going to be starting to begin the season is because of the headstart he's gotten on others. He better make it count, or it's going to be a potentially sour ending to his time here.

U won't score a goal standing around the edge of box waving to the other side. We don't have an attacking right back to put a cross in to the far left. Get into central position closer to the middle earlier. Keep moving off ball like Raz once did. Almost half of the time there was absolutely no way teammates on the ball passing to him when he played in the middle. The complete opposite to the roaming "middleman" Bernado. And somehow retreated to his comfort zone on the left for no good reason. If u really want the ball just drop in close by in the middle of the park and ask for it instead of moving back to touchline and hoping someone pass to u. Pep loves the player who wants the ball.

Other parts all good.

Last edited:
Disappointed in him again last night.The only time we were dangerous in the first half on his side was when Oscar Bob had that run in the first half.
Second half young Hamilton did more than Jack as well.
Worrying times for Jack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.