10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

he had very little to no affect on the game in an attacking sense.....the youngster (hamilton) created more fromt he left in one half than Grealish did the whole game.

I thought Grealish was better and more involved when he was moved centrally but he was no where near the best player on the pitch...that was Bobb by a country mile...Mcatee was also good (and scored) getting into the box and offering an attacking threat
callum doyle and Rico also both decent.

Last edited:
Jack is 29 next month. He isn’t suddenly going to add goals and assists to his game that just isn’t him and never has been.

Im not expecting mahrez type production but I am expecting him to be available and to look after himself in a professional way.

I will never be jacks biggest fan but I understand he gives pep on option on the wing that perhaps other don’t. My only concern is with Doku and now the emergence of bobb I struggle to see where Grealish fits in

Jack is 29 next month. He isn’t suddenly going to add goals and assists to his game that just isn’t him and never has been.

Im not expecting mahrez type production but I am expecting him to be available and to look after himself in a professional way.

I will never be jacks biggest fan but I understand he gives pep on option on the wing that perhaps other don’t. My only concern is with Doku and now the emergence of bobb I struggle to see where Grealish fits in

Great for the dressing room banter thats counts as 20 goal contributions

he had very little to no affect on the game in an attacking sense.....the youngster (hamilton) created more fromt he left in one half than Grealish did the whole game.

I thought Grealish was better and more involved when he was moved centrally but he was no where near the best player on the pitch...that was Bobb by a country mile...Mcatee was also good (and scored) getting into the box and offering an attacking threat
callum doyle and Rico also both decent.
I reckon Jack should be given a more free rein and allowed/encouraged to come inside more, he rarely gives the ball away..

Last edited:

No news, he can come on to bring home matches when we're winning and give the subbed winger 20 mins rest,
and he can start tricky away matches that we don't have to win.
So always when we need more control than creativity.

As he's not transferable we have to cope.

No news, he can come on to bring home matches when we're winning and give the subbed winger 20 mins rest,
and he can start tricky away matches that we don't have to win.
So always when we need more control than creativity.

As he's not transferable we have to cope.
Wouldn’t know as we haven’t tried to transfer him.Almost like we don’t want to because he’s an important part of the squad.

I reckon Jack should be given a more free reign and allowed/encouraged to come inside more, he rarely gives the ball away..
yes agreed but most of our players rarely give the ball away......
he needs to have more to his game than ball retention

I heard he was the best player last night

I don't hate Jack.. infact I like him but that is the furthest thing from the truth.

There was absolutely nothing going down the left wing.. everything came down the right wing via Bobb/ McAtee and occasionally Bobb/ Perrone.

He was so starved off the ball, he dropped deeper in the later part of the game he was playing a 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.