10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

Another nothing game but all the other players are getting it in the neck, why does he keep getting a free pass on here , i dont understand it
To be honest that’s what you get from him on the wing most weeks over his 3 years here. He had a 3 month purple patch. So it’s probably just nobody is at all surprised. Very rare assist last week so his supporters club were out in force

To be honest that’s what you get from him on the wing most weeks over his 3 years here. He had a 3 month purple patch. So it’s probably just nobody is at all surprised. Very rare assist last week so his supporters club were out in force
I maintain he has coasted since the treble , terrible last year and terrible so far this , he can do so much better , we know that

Very disappointing today. Has to do a lot more.
Unfortunately we have been saying that for a while now. As others said perhaps try him in the middle, couldnt be any worse than today as i feel part of a front 3, he offers nothing for creativity or goals and when we struggle to get Haaland into the game, we need more from the wingers

Another nothing game but all the other players are getting it in the neck, why does he keep getting a free pass on here , i dont understand it
These are the type of games he should be making his, no excuses a summer of rest, he should be way ahead of some of the others in terms of freshness and form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.