10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

I maintain he has coasted since the treble , terrible last year and terrible so far this , he can do so much better , we know that
Maybe if he played centrally but never going to happen. As a left winger he’s very limited. Keeps the ball very well and wins a lot of free kicks.

Maybe if he played centrally but never going to happen. As a left winger he’s very limited. Keeps the ball very well and wins a lot of free kicks.
Surely winning us free. kicks and getting booked for dissent often is nowhere near enough. Both him and pep have said he needs to be assisting and scoring more , i dont think he is hungry anymore

Not sure why they would want him?

I think there is a player there, but his game just does not suit Pep football at all in my opinion. It's why Pep never trusts him in central midfield.

It's all a bit Joe Cole at Chelsea under Mourinho.

I think had he signed for Klopp, as an example, many in this country would be raving about his game.

I think to get the best out of him you have to let him have a free role, no discipline etc.. and Pep will never give him that.

I think there is a player there, but his game just does not suit Pep football at all in my opinion. It's why Pep never trusts him in central midfield.

It's all a bit Joe Cole at Chelsea under Mourinho.

I think had he signed for Klopp, as an example, many in this country would be raving about his game.

I think to get the best out of him you have to let him have a free role, no discipline etc.. and Pep will never give him that.
I think Newcastle should take him, they would love him up there and he would become their main man, something he revels in.

He will never be that player at our club under Pep.

Unfortunately we have been saying that for a while now. As others said perhaps try him in the middle, couldnt be any worse than today as i feel part of a front 3, he offers nothing for creativity or goals and when we struggle to get Haaland into the game, we need more from the wingers

We are crying out for a winger that can bring more of an end product to the table.

Our wingers don't offer anywhere near enough goal threat.

Even today... There were times where crosses were whipped from the right hand side over to the far left near the back post and Grealish was absolutely nowhere to be seen.

For all of Sterling's faults... He attacked the spaces in behind defenders where you are likely to score. Grealish never attacks those spaces. He's a winger playing as a midfield player. Always wants ball to feet, never wants to run onto balls or find the spaces in the penalty area to give him a chance of scoring.

Summer 2025 is a big one for us. We need reinforcements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.