10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

Sadly I think he needs to move on. I love him but we’re wasting him. He’s not a winger in my opinion, he needs to play in the middle or as others have said, in a free role and I can’t see that happening under Pep.

I don’t think he has bad games for us, he usually retains the ball very well and works hard. He’s a superb player but it’s not really working for him because I don’t think we’re utilising his ability.

When he does play on the wing though, I really, really wish he’d be more selfish.

Simply garbage returns, his stock has dropped so far that we'd be lucky to get any money for him on transfer market, we're stuck with him for another couple of years unless he goes to Saudi
I’d be very surprised if another premier league team wouldn’t be interested. They just wouldn’t play him wide. He showed his class in the 2 games centrally for England. Obviously though he has no chance of staying there for England once Foden, Bellingham and palmer are back in the squad

Yeah I'm sure Pep tells him evey game no assists and definitely don't go scoring a goal.

I'm sure he doesn't do that - despite your obvious sarcasm.

He has never been a goal scorer of note and I'm sure Pep knew that when signing him.

Posters give him stick on here regularly but if he was as bad as they suggest, he would not be in the team.

Simple as that - Pep doesn't gift places in the team to somebody in whom he sees no value.

Haters are going to have to suck it up.

I’d be very surprised if another premier league team wouldn’t be interested. They just wouldn’t play him wide. He showed his class in the 2 games centrally for England. Obviously though he has no chance of staying there for England once Foden, Bellingham and palmer are back in the squad
I'm not so sure, remember he's on 300,000 a week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.