10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

I don’t hate jack grealish but I also wouldn’t be that fussed if we sold him aswell because he has not set the place with few top class performances but as I’ve said before I would still like to see him in the centre of midfield dictating the game like he used to do for Villa .
This hate line is pathetic and very wrong.

Grealish is not hated and never has been by our fan base, a kit if us are simply frustrated that such a talented player does not show enough in our shirt.

He has done ok in 3 seasons, that's the issue, he is a far better talent thank ok.

Never a number player, never has been, accepted he never will. been playing decent so far this season but was sloppy on sat which is unlike him. Even choice of pass was off.

This hate line is pathetic and very wrong.

Grealish is not hated and never has been by our fan base, a kit if us are simply frustrated that such a talented player does not show enough in our shirt.

He has done ok in 3 seasons, that's the issue, he is a far better talent thank ok.
Print Ken is we know what he can do as he showed it week in week out for Villa .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.