10% of Rags want City to win the derby

lazza said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Any of you know any proper Rags? I know a few, not many, but they openly say they hate City more than anyone (i have one uncle on each side of the family, there's a father and son from round my way and an old pal of me Grandad's - all of them say the same thing!).

Quite right. Having lived in a few places nowhere near manchester that were overrun by so-called ManU fans, I quickly learned to tell the difference. My true test of whether a rag is a true fan or just a glory hunter is to tell them I'm a City fan. If they start spewing bile and swearing, they're probably a real fan; if they give some half-arsed smug smile and are full of platitudes, they're a glory hunter and have no idea of the rivalry.

I lived next door to a proper rag fan in Timperley for a while and he and I got along really well. He hated City but we got along great. He wasn't right in the head from fighting too much in the 90's but he bled red. Really hated City though. Couldn't stand Liverpool, but hated City. His wife was worse though, her hatred for City knew no bounds!

DalbeyINUK said:
lazza said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Any of you know any proper Rags? I know a few, not many, but they openly say they hate City more than anyone (i have one uncle on each side of the family, there's a father and son from round my way and an old pal of me Grandad's - all of them say the same thing!).

Quite right. Having lived in a few places nowhere near manchester that were overrun by so-called ManU fans, I quickly learned to tell the difference. My true test of whether a rag is a true fan or just a glory hunter is to tell them I'm a City fan. If they start spewing bile and swearing, they're probably a real fan; if they give some half-arsed smug smile and are full of platitudes, they're a glory hunter and have no idea of the rivalry.

I lived next door to a proper rag fan in Timperley for a while and he and I got along really well. He hated City but we got along great. He wasn't right in the head from fighting too much in the 90's but he bled red. Really hated City though. Couldn't stand Liverpool, but hated City. His wife was worse though, her hatred for City knew no bounds!
Did he hate City?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
DalbeyINUK said:
lazza said:

Did he hate City?

Perhaps. It's really open to interpretation.

DalbeyINUK said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
DalbeyINUK said:
Did he hate City?

Perhaps. It's really open to interpretation.
Haha! Fair play mate.

Just been behind enemy lines and had another look ... the poll is still running at 10%.
One of them has just said he's nothing against City since he's not from Manchester and doesn't know any City fans!
Apparently all his mates who aren't Rags support Liverpool or Chelsea.
They really are a caricature of "plastic fans".

Some though are malicious bastards and are hoping we win the league "because it won't mean as much to us as
Liverpool since they're waited 24 years". These guys seem to get more pleasure mocking real fans than they do
supporting United. Contrast that attitude as to how we behaved in our last two Wembley finals. We took defeat
against Wigan on the chin and felt sorry for the Sunderland fans. God I'm so glad my Dad brought me up as a
Blue.

james1910 said:
about 20 years we beat leeds 4-0 at maine rd
none off us knew what to do as from the look off it we had given the rags the pot!!!
but as we all hate leeds and leeds the rags fucked it up anyway!!
but never ever ever will i wish to lost to them!!!
I remember being at that game with Lancet Fluke, mixed emotions, nah. It was a game we wanted to win despite the consequences. I'm sure that was when Leeds ripped out all the seats.
The rags don't know what they want, arguing in the ranks, it's lovely isn't it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.