11 years in a row...They can't catch us | St Beneathus Day | Happened again (pg15)

saint-anthony.jpg

The fact the face is still earning 3 million a year is the icing on the cake. To me just for the faces alone he's has earnt that 110k a week. he has brought joy to many of blues and football fans up and down this glorious country. His and Red noses bewildered faces at the stadium of light will always be a sight to behold.. Didn't he get compared to Duncan edwards
He’s eligible for a testimonial. As I’ve said, if they don’t grant him one then we should

The fact the face is still earning 3 million a year is the icing on the cake. To me just for the faces alone he's has earnt that 110k a week. he has brought joy to many of blues and football fans up and down this glorious country. His and Red noses bewildered faces at the stadium of light will always be a sight to behold.. Didn't he get compared to Duncan edwards
Yes he did, Baconface made the comparison IIRC.
His legacy will also live on in our version of the Inspiral Carpets song.
Up there with Rock of Gibraltar and The Glazers as true blue legends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.