100,000 rats.

i hope there will be more blues but cant see it cos all the rats will come out off the woodwork for this,they dont bother me but the family are coming down for this and i dont think i can take a rag giving it us in our face without retaliating back.its very weird cos you can be sat in a pub and put up with them but at wembley?

I don't know what the big deal is... they already have a 100,000 rags in the Wembley area!

Instead of all these scare stories, can I suggest that anyone shitting themselves about going to the match just don't bother and watch it on the telly instead?

Leave the tickets to City fans who aren't afraid of the bogey man...

n reddish blue said:
i was speaking to a bloke who sells football merchandice at the swamp and he reckons there going to have over 100,000 rags around the wembley area that day. he said for example the bradford supporters club have only been given 13 tickets and are taking 2 coaches down and same with other branches.how many blues are going to be down there without tickets?

I reckon that fella is talking shit they don't even get 80,000 at a home game and that's with a shit load of day trippers

Then again they too 5m to Barcelona

n reddish blue said:
i was speaking to a bloke who sells football merchandice at the swamp and he reckons there going to have over 100,000 rags around the wembley area that day. he said for example the bradford supporters club have only been given 13 tickets and are taking 2 coaches down and same with other branches.how many blues are going to be down there without tickets?
Load of shite, typical Chinese whispers fan rubbish. If anything there will be more blues than reds without tickets because they're at wembley every year, for us it's every generation

Didsbury Dave said:
n reddish blue said:
Load of shite, typical Chinese whispers fan rubbish. If anything there will be more blues than reds without tickets because they're at wembley every year, for us it's every generation

Will Bertie and his mates be there getting bullied by moody lads in black jackets?

FUCKING LOL

n reddish blue said:
and half of them are going to be asian tourists, whats the big deal?
maybe they are gona help baconface meditate his anger when we pummel them? ;)

mcfcliam said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Will Bertie and his mates be there getting bullied by moody lads in black jackets?

FUCKING LOL
whats to laugh at kid,i bet when we get back someone comes on here and says there lad got twatted by a dirty f*****g rat.

If I get a ticket nothing will keep me away, 100000 rats or not, anyone know the telephone number for hamlin. see if the pied piper is free that weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.